05:00 - 05:30 AM Depart from hotel to airport in Istanbul to fly from Istanbul to Kayseri.
06:00 - 07:00 AM Fly from Istanbul to Kayseri. (the flight will be according to availability)
07:30 - 08:30 AM Arrival to Cappadocia and continue to Cappadocia Tour.
09:30 AM Cappadocia Tour depart in Cappadocia.
During the Cappadocia tour which is about 7 hours, there will be visiting from 09:30 am to 16:30 pm..!
Visiting: Dervent Valley, Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum, Uchisar Rock-Castle.
16:00 - 16:30 PM At the end of the Tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri airport to leave from Cappadocia to Istanbul.
17:00 - 17:30 PM Arrival to Kayseri airport.
19:00 - 19:30 PM Fly from Kayseri to Istanbul.
20:25 - 21:10 PM Arrival to Istanbul and Transfer to Hotel.
Brief Info About the Place To Visit.
Devrent Valley; Walk through this amazing valley where different fairy chimneys formations that you will be discovered while walking.
Avanos; On the banks of the Kızılırmak River in Cappadocia is all about pottery-making.
Goreme Open Air Museum; resembles a vast monastic complex composed of scores of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own fantastic church.
Uchisar Castle; is situated at the highest point in Cappadocia Many rooms hollowed out into the rock are connected to each other with stairs, tunnels and passages.
Where Is Cappadocia?
- Cappadocia is a district which covers four different city of Nevsehir, Kayseri, Niğde and Aksaray in Turkey and It is in the centre of Turkey.
- Cappadocia is an ancient district in east-central Anatolia. Cappadocia (Turkish: Kapadokya) is an area in Central Anatolia in Turkey. The Best things to do and know about Cappadocia; the landscapes, underground cities, cave churches and Rocks houses which was carved into the rocks.x
Why Should I Visit Cappadocia?
- To Be honest no need to look a the reasons, Cappadocia is A MUST see in Turkey and It should be part of any itinerary but, we want to inform you about some reason that you should consider.
- Here is the some reasons which take your attraction to visit Cappadocia in Turkey for your holiday.
- Goreme Open Air Museum is in Cappadocia and it is in UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Underground Cities in Cappadocia.
- Whole Cappadocia is like an open air museum by it-self.
- Sleep in a Cave that you will not be able to find it any other country, it is the speciality of Cappaocia.
- Old Turkish Villages are still existing.
- Experience Remarkable History and nature together.
- Local Cuisine and hospitality of people of Anatolia.
- The Sunrise From A Hot Air Balloon which covers all around Cappadocia.
- Hiking in Cappadocia that you will be impressed.** If you like to visit the un-covered sites by the regular group tour of Cappadocia and want to add any of them to your Cappadocia tour , it is possible to modify the tour and add it to the sites as you will visit, by this way you have to make a private cappadocia tour from istanbul which has availability to be modified as you want and extend it for your wishes. Please List your wishes and let us know them then it is easy for us to organize your wishes.
- If you think that you do not have enough time to make 2 days 1 night cappadocia tours, you have only 1 day to go Cappadocia, our recommendation is going to be started in this point. Please think about to spend a night in Cappadocia instead of spending it in Istanbul, you may leave from Istanbul at night and spend the night in Cappadocia within a cave hotel (most recommended accommodation in Cappadocia).
Example Itinerary, if you are interested to be in cappadocia with the recommended itinerary which is 1 night 1 day instead of 1 Day.
Please check the itinerary of 1 Night 1 Day Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul and get more knowledge about Cappadocia and have more time in Cappadocia with more opportunity because this opportunity will give you a chance to join hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul, Cappadocia return.
- Transportation during the tour in Cappadocia.
- Flight Ticket from Istanbul to Kayseri
- Flight Ticket from Istanbul to Kayseri
- North Cappadocia Tour.
Museums, Monuments, Ruins during the tour.
- Turkish and English speaking professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours
- Lunch during the tour in a local restaurant.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.
- Cappadocia Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Cappadocia Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Lobby in Istanbul. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
- The flight times can be changed according to the availability the flight from airport of Ataturk or Sabiha with will be suitable time.